Scottish Thistle Diamond Ring (charming Wedding Rings Scotland #5)
ScottishScot•tish (skot′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, Scots. of or pertaining to Scotland, its people, or their language.
- the people of Scotland.
- Scots (def. 1).
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Hello folks, this post is about Scottish Thistle Diamond Ring (charming Wedding Rings Scotland #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 627 x 634. It's file size is just 30 KB. Wether You ought to download This post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Wedding Rings Scotland.
The wedding time continues to be fixed. It's time to design a wedding celebration yes. One of them is choosing a Wedding Rings Scotland for that woman. For females, the marriage attire is essential to get a wedding gown wonderful and comfy can be quite a huge confidence boost.
Nonetheless, the selections wedding dress layout, the more baffled which to choose. Hmm, do not be perplexed. We shall help in selecting a Scottish Thistle Diamond Ring (charming Wedding Rings Scotland #5) to your happy morning, with a few of those methods, you solve your distress.
Prepare a budget. First thing will be to make the budget. We encourage you to set then and a budget that works look for clothes that are within the budget range you specify. Usually brides who do not set a budget, is going to be 'dim eye' choose distress before the wedding and the wedding dress layout more desired day.
Choosing the type that is right. Looking for motivation design wedding gown on the web and publications are required. However, you need to know your own personal dreams: perhaps the attire is modern, small long-sleeve or strapless newfangled or selected newfangled conventional. Similarly significant, modify the outfit with all the event's area and period. Don't want any newfangled once the celebration is used outdoors at night, wearing a strapless gown. One - the one you really captured a cold from your cold.