Bodice Illusion Open Back Sheer Deep V Neck Sleeveless Wedding Dresses ( Back Wedding Dresses #2)
11 photos of Bodice Illusion Open Back Sheer Deep V Neck Sleeveless Wedding Dresses ( Back Wedding Dresses #2)
Bodicebod•ice (bod′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually fitted vest or wide, lace-up girdle worn by women over a dress or blouse, esp. a cross-laced, sleeveless outer garment covering the waist and bust, common in peasant dress.
- the part of a woman's dress covering the body between the neck or shoulders and the waist. Cf. waist (def. 4).
- [Obs.]stays or a corset.
Illusionil•lu•sion (i lo̅o̅′zhən),USA pronunciation n.
- something that deceives by producing a false or misleading impression of reality.
- the state or condition of being deceived;
- an instance of being deceived.
- a perception, as of visual stimuli(optical illusion), that represents what is perceived in a way different from the way it is in reality.
- a very thin, delicate tulle of silk or nylon having a cobwebbed appearance, for trimmings, veilings, and the like.
- [Obs.]the act of deceiving;
Openo•pen (ō′pən),USA pronunciation adj.
- not closed or barred at the time, as a doorway by a door, a window by a sash, or a gateway by a gate: to leave the windows open at night.
- (of a door, gate, window sash, or the like) set so as to permit passage through the opening it can be used to close.
- having no means of closing or barring: an open portico.
- having the interior immediately accessible, as a box with the lid raised or a drawer that is pulled out.
- relatively free of obstructions to sight, movement, or internal arrangement: an open floor plan.
- constructed so as to be without cover or enclosure on the top or on some or all sides: an open boat.
- having relatively large or numerous spaces, voids, or intervals: an open architectural screen; open ranks of soldiers.
- perforated or porous: an open texture.
- relatively unoccupied by buildings, fences, trees, etc.: open country.
- not covered or closed;
with certain parts apart: open eyes; open mouth.
- without a covering, esp. a protective covering;
exposed: an open wound; open electrical wires.
- extended or unfolded: an open newspaper.
- without restrictions as to who may participate: an open competition; an open session.
- accessible or available to follow: the only course still open to us.
- not taken or filled;
vacant: Which job is open?
- ready for or carrying on normal trade or business: The new store is now open. The office is open on Saturdays.
- not engaged or committed: Have you any open time on Monday?
- accessible, as to appeals, ideas, or offers: to be open to suggestion.
- exposed to general view or knowledge;
existing, carried on, etc., without concealment: open disregard of the rules.
- acting publicly or without concealment, as a person.
- unreserved, candid, or frank, as persons or their speech, aspect, etc.: an open manner.
- generous, liberal, or bounteous: to give with an open hand.
- liable or subject: open to question; open to retaliation.
unsettled: several open questions.
- without effective or enforced legal, commercial, or moral regulations: an open town.
- unguarded by an opponent: an open wide receiver.
- noting the part of the sea beyond headlands or enclosing areas of land: to sail on the open seas.
- free of ice, as a body of water or a seaport.
- free of navigational hazards: an open coast.
- (of a seaport) available for foreign trade;
not closed by government regulations or by considerations of health.
- (of a microphone) in operation;
- (of a delimiting punctuation mark) occurring at the beginning of a group of words or characters that is set off, as from surrounding text: open parenthesis; open quotes.Cf. close (def. 56).
- not yet balanced or adjusted, as an account.
- not constipated, as the bowels.
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively large opening above the tongue or with a relatively large oral aperture, as the vowel sound of cot compared with that in caught.
- (of a syllable) ending with a vowel.
- (of a consonant) continuant (opposed to stopped).
- [Ling.](of a class of items) readily admitting new members, as the class of nouns, verbs, or adjectives (opposed to closed).
- (of type) in outline form.
- widely spaced or leaded, as printed matter.
- (of an organ pipe) not closed at the far end.
- (of a string) not stopped by a finger.
- (of a note) produced by such a pipe or string or, on a wind instrument, without the aid of a slide, key, etc.
- (of an interval) containing neither endpoint.
- (of a set) consisting of points having neighborhoods wholly contained in the set, as the set of points within a circle.
- (of a map from one topological space to another) having the property that the image of an open set is an open set.
- free from frost;
mild or moderate: an open winter.
- (of a female animal) not pregnant.
- (of a fabric or weave) so loosely woven that spaces are visible between warp and filling yarns.
- to move (a door, window sash, etc.) from a shut or closed position so as to admit of passage.
- to render (a doorway, gateway, window, etc.) unobstructed by moving a door, window sash, etc., away from it.
- to render the interior of (a box, drawer, etc.) readily accessible.
- to clear (a passage, channel, etc.) of obstructions.
- to clear (areas or passages in the body).
- to give access to;
make accessible or available, as for use: to open a port for trade.
- to establish for business purposes or for public use: to open an office.
- to set in action, begin, start, or commence (sometimes fol. by up): to open a campaign.
- to uncover, lay bare, or expose to view.
- to expand, unfold, or spread out: to open a map.
- to make less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: to open ranks.
- to disclose, reveal, or divulge.
- to render accessible to knowledge, enlightenment, sympathy, etc.: to open one's mind.
- to cut, blast, or break into: to open a safe with nitro.
- to make or produce (an opening) by cutting or breaking, or by pushing aside or removing obstructions: to open a way through a crowd.
- to make an incision or opening in: to open a boil.
- to recall or revoke (a judgment, decree, etc.) for the purpose of allowing further contest or delay.
- to make the first statement of (a case) to the court or jury.
- [Cards.]to begin a hand by making (the first bid), placing (the first bet), or playing (a given card or suit) as the lead.
- to sail (a course) so that the apparent location of a distant fixed object changes with relation to a nearer fixed object (sometimes fol. by out).
- to become open, as a door, building, box, or enclosure.
- to afford access: a door that opens into a garden.
- to have an opening, passage, or outlet: The room opens into a corridor.
- (of a building, theater, etc.) to open its doors to the public: The museum opens at one o'clock.
- to begin a session or term, as a school.
- to begin a season, series of performances, or tour, as a theatrical company: The play will open in Boston.
- to begin, start, or commence an activity: The game opened with the national anthem.
- to part, or seem to part, so as to allow or reveal a passage: At last the cliffs opened to show us that we were heading for the sea.
- to become disclosed or revealed.
- to come into view;
become more visible or plain.
- to become receptive to knowledge, sympathy, etc., as the mind.
- to disclose or reveal one's knowledge, thoughts, feelings, etc.
- to unfold or expand, as a blossom, so as to reveal the interior.
- to spread out or expand, as the hand or a fan.
- to spread apart or separate, as pages of a book, newspaper, etc.: Open to page 32.
- to spread or come apart;
burst: The wound opened.
- to become less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: The ranks began to open.
- [Cards.]to make the first bet, bid, or lead in beginning a hand.
- [Hunting.](of hounds) to begin to bark, as on the scent of game.
- open up:
- to become or make open.
- to expand, esp. before the eye: A breathtaking panorama opened up as we reached the top of the hill.
- to achieve the initial development of: to open up a business office; to open up trade with China.
- [Slang.]to increase speed or the speed of (a vehicle).
- an open or clear space.
- the open air.
- the open water, as of the sea.
- an opening or aperture.
- an opening or opportunity.
- a contest or tournament in which both amateurs and professionals may compete, esp. in golf and tennis.
- the open:
- the unenclosed or unobstructed country.
- the outdoors: Vacations in the open are fine for the entire family.
- the condition of being unconcealed, recognized, or publicly known: The scandal is now out in the open.
Backback1 (bak),USA pronunciation n.
- the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
- the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
- the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
- ability for labor;
endurance: He put his back into the task.
- the part opposite to or farthest from the front;
the rear part: the back of a hall.
- the part that forms the rear of any object or structure: the back of a chair.
- the part that covers the back: the back of a jacket.
- the spine or backbone: The fall broke his back.
- any rear part of an object serving to support, protect, etc.: the back of a binder.
- the forward side of a propeller blade (opposed to face).
- [Aeron.]the top part or upper surface of an aircraft, esp. of its fuselage.
- [Bookbinding.]the edge of a book formed where its sections are bound together.
- the backs, grounds along the River Cam in back of certain colleges at Cambridge University in England: noted for their great beauty.
- the upper side of a joist, rafter, handrail, etc.
- the area of interior wall between a window stool and the floor.
- the roof of a stope or drift.
- a player whose regular position is behind that of players who make initial contact with the opposing team, as behind the forward line in football or nearest the player's own goal in polo.
- the position occupied by this player.
- be flat on one's back:
- to be helpless or beaten: He's flat on his back after a long succession of failures.
- to be confined to one's bed because of illness.
- behind one's back, in one's absence;
without one's knowledge;
secretly: I'd rather talk to him about it directly than discuss it behind his back.
- break someone's back, to cause a person to fail, esp. to cause to become bankrupt: His family's extravagance is breaking his back.
- break the back of:
- to complete the principal or hardest part of (a project, one's work, etc.): He finally broke the back of the problem.
- to overcome;
defeat: They broke the back of our union.
- get off one's back, [Informal.]to cease to find fault with or to disturb someone: The fight started when they wouldn't get off my back.
- get one's back up, to become annoyed;
take offense: She gets her back up whenever someone mentions her family's influence.
- have one's back to the wall, to be in a difficult or hopeless situation.
- in back of, behind: He hid in back of the billboard. What could be in back of his strange behavior?Also, back of.
- on one's back, finding fault with or disturbing someone: The boss is always on my back about promptness.
- pat on the back. See pat 1 (defs. 6, 10).
- stab in the back. See stab (def. 13).
- turn one's back on:
- to forsake or neglect: He was unable to turn his back on any suffering creature.
- to leave behind, as in anger.
- to support, as with authority, influence, help, or money (often fol. by up): to back a candidate; to back up a theory with facts.
- to bet on: to back a horse in the race.
- to cause to move backward (often fol. by up): to back a car.
- to furnish with a back: to back a book.
- to lie at the back of;
form a back or background for: a beach backed by hills.
- to provide with an accompaniment: a singer backed by piano and bass.
- to get upon the back of;
- to write or print on the back of;
- [Carpentry.]to attach strips of wood to the upper edge of (a joist or rafter) to bring it to a desired level.
- to alter the position of (a sail) so that the wind will strike the forward face.
- to brace (yards) in backing a sail.
- to reinforce the hold of (an anchor) by means of a smaller one attached to it and dropped farther away.
- to go or move backward (often fol. by up).
- (of wind) to change direction counterclockwise (opposed to veer).
- back and fill:
- [Naut.]to trim the sails of a boat so that the wind strikes them first on the forward and then on the after side.
- to change one's opinion or position;
- back and forth, [South Midland U.S.]
- to go back and forth, as in running errands or visiting: He spent the day backing and forthing to the post office.
- to work in an aimless or ineffective way;
expend effort with little result.
- back away, to retreat;
withdraw: They gradually began to back away from their earlier opinion.
- back down, to abandon an argument, opinion, or claim;
retreat: He backed down as soon as a member of the audience challenged his assertion.
- back off:
- to back down: Now that the time for action had arrived, it was too late to back off.
- to reverse (the spindle) in mule spinning prior to winding on the newly spun length of yarn.
- back out or out of, to fail to keep an engagement or promise;
abandon: Two entrants have backed out of competing in the marathon. You can't back out now.
- back up:
- to bring (a stream of traffic) to a standstill: A stalled car backed up traffic for miles.
- [Printing.]to print a sheet again on its other side.
- [Printing.]to fill in (the thin copper shell of an electrotype) with metal in order to strengthen it.
- to move backward: Back up into the garage.
- to reinforce: We backed up the cardboard with slats so it wouldn't fall down.
- to support or confirm: He backed up my story and they let us go.
- to duplicate (a file or a program) as a precaution against failure.
- back up for, [Australian Informal.]to return for more of, as another helping of food.
- back water:
- [Naut.]to reverse the direction of a vessel.
- to retreat from a position;
withdraw an opinion: I predict that the council will back water on the tax issue.
- situated at or in the rear: at the back door; back fence.
- far away or removed from the front or main area, position, or rank;
remote: back settlements.
- belonging to the past: back files; back issues.
- in arrears;
overdue: back pay.
- coming or going back;
moving backward: back current.
- [Navig.]reciprocal (def. 7).
- (of a speech sound) produced with the tongue articulating in the back part of the mouth, as in either of the sounds of go.
Sheersheer1 (shēr),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- transparently thin;
diaphanous, as some fabrics: sheer stockings.
- unmixed with anything else: We drilled a hundred feet through sheer rock.
utter: sheer nonsense.
- extending down or up very steeply;
almost completely vertical: a sheer descent of rock.
quite: ran sheer into the thick of battle.
down or up very steeply.
- a thin, diaphanous material, as chiffon or voile.
Deepdeep (dēp),USA pronunciation adj. -er, -est, n., adv., -er, -est.
- extending far down from the top or surface: a deep well; a deep valley.
- extending far in or back from the front or from an edge, surface, opening, etc., considered as the front: a deep shelf.
- extending far in width;
broad: deep lace; a deep border.
- ranging far from the earth and sun: a deep space probe.
- having a specified dimension in depth: a tank 8 feet deep.
- covered or immersed to a specified depth (often used in combination): standing knee-deep in water.
- having a specified width or number of items from front to back (often used in combination): shelves that are 10 inches deep; cars lined up at the entrance gates three-deep.
- extending or cutting far down relative to the surface of a given object: The knife made a deep scar in the table.
- situated far down, in, or back: deep below the surface; deep in the woods.
- reaching or advancing far down: a deep dive.
- coming from far down: a deep breath.
- made with the body bent or lowered to a considerable degree: a deep bow.
- immersed or submerged in or heavily covered with (fol. by in): a road deep in mud.
- difficult to penetrate or understand;
abstruse: a deep allegory.
- not superficial;
profound: deep thoughts.
- grave or serious: deep disgrace.
sincere: deep affections.
engrossing: deep study.
- great in measure;
extreme: deep sorrow.
- sound and heavy;
profound: deep sleep.
- (of colors) dark and vivid: a deep red.
- low in pitch, as sound, a voice, or the like: deep, sonorous tones.
- having penetrating intellectual powers: a deep scholar.
- profoundly cunning or artful: a deep and crafty scheme.
obscure: deep, dark secrets.
- immersed or involved;
enveloped: a man deep in debt.
engrossed: deep in thought.
- [Baseball.]relatively far from home plate: He hit the ball into deep center field.
- belonging to an early stage in the transformational derivation of a sentence;
belonging to the deep structure.
- go off the deep end:
- to enter upon a course of action with heedless or irresponsible indifference to consequences.
- to become emotionally overwrought.
- in deep water:
- in difficult or serious circumstances;
- in a situation beyond the range of one's capability or skill: You're a good student, but you'll be in deep water in medical school.
- the deep part of a body of water, esp. an area of the ocean floor having a depth greater than 18,000 ft. (5400 m).
- a vast extent, as of space or time.
- the part of greatest intensity, as of winter.
- any of the unmarked levels, one fathom apart, on a deep-sea lead line. Cf. mark1 (def. 20).
- the deep, [Chiefly Literary.]the sea or ocean: He was laid to rest in the deep.
- to or at a considerable or specified depth: The boat rode deep in the water.
- far on in time: He claimed he could see deep into the future.
- [Baseball.]at or to a deep place or position: The outfielders played deep, knowing the batter's reputation as a slugger.
- in deep:
- inextricably involved.
- having made or committed oneself to make a large financial investment.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Neckneck (nek),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the body of an animal or human being that connects the head and the trunk.
- the part of a garment encircling, partly covering, or closest to the neck;
- the length of the neck of a horse or other animal as a measure in racing.
- the slender part near the top of a bottle, vase, or similar object.
- any narrow, connecting, or projecting part suggesting the neck of an animal.
- a narrow strip of land, as an isthmus or a cape.
- a strait.
- the longer and more slender part of a violin or similar stringed instrument, extending from the body to the head.
- [Building Trades, Mach.]the part on a shank of a bolt next to the head, esp. when it has a special form.
- a narrowed part of a bone, organ, or the like.
- the slightly narrowed region of a tooth between the crown and the root.
- beard (def. 5).
- a cylindrical continuation of the shaft of a column above the lower astragal of the capital, as in the Roman Doric and Tuscan orders.
- Also called volcanic neck. the solidified lava or igneous rock filling a conduit leading either to a vent of an extinct volcano or to a laccolith.
- be up to one's neck, [Informal.]to have a surfeit;
be overburdened: Right now she's up to her neck in work.
- break one's neck, to make a great effort: We broke our necks to get there on time.
- get it in the neck:
- to suffer punishment or loss: The trend is to consolidation and small businesses are getting it in the neck.
- to be rejected or dismissed: The employees got it in the neck when the company moved overseas.
- to be sharply reprimanded or scolded.
- neck and neck, even or very close;
indeterminate as to the outcome: They were coming toward the finish line neck and neck.
- neck of the woods, neighborhood, area, or vicinity: Next time you're in this neck of the woods, drop in.
- stick one's neck out, to expose oneself to danger, disaster, failure, disgrace, etc.;
take a risk: He stuck his neck out by supporting an unpopular candidate.
- win by a neck:
- to win by a small amount or narrow margin.
- [Racing.]to be first by a head and neck;
- (of two persons) to embrace, kiss, and caress one another amorously.
- to embrace, kiss, and caress (someone) amorously.
- to strangle or behead.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressesdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Howdy guys, this photo is about Bodice Illusion Open Back Sheer Deep V Neck Sleeveless Wedding Dresses ( Back Wedding Dresses #2). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 754 x 1587. It's file size is just 315 KB. Wether You ought to save This picture to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Back Wedding Dresses.
Are you pounding waiting event that is holy in your life? It's a feeling that's experienced by all-women with this world. Marriage may be the second awaited desire several females perhaps given that they were girls. To have results relative to our wishes, not really a woman wedding to get assistance from lovers who've been committed, checking the Internet, or for some people who prefer to utilize a heavy tote leader weeding companies. All of it got off to generate their dreams' wedding.
Seek out Friends Accompany Women Picking Wedding Gown. Request support from friends or relatives who'd gladly accompany you to pick a wedding dress, since your accomplice may not be able to accompany you proceed to select a marriage dress, especially if your companion is a fresh expert whose career is increasing, of course he doesn't need to restrict the function choosing a wedding dress that can have a lot of period.
There are many what to the attention of future newlyweds in prep for union, but are as critical because the others, you ought to make an effort to decide on wedding dresses that boost your look, for it is for your woman, we'll offer you recommendations on selecting a Bodice Illusion Open Back Sheer Deep V Neck Sleeveless Wedding Dresses ( Back Wedding Dresses #2) acceptable to the weddingday.