On Which Finger Is The Wedding Ring Worn
This blog post about On Which Finger Is The Wedding Ring Worn have 4 photos including Ritani Engagement Ring Finger, Which Finger To Wear Engagement Ring, On Which Finger Is The Wedding Ring Worn #3 Seven Lydia Courteille Jewels You Can Wear Every Day, Which Finger To Wear Engagement Ring 2. Following are the photos:
This post about On Which Finger Is The Wedding Ring Worn was posted on April 17, 2018 at 4:35 pm. It is uploaded on the Wedding Ring category. On Which Finger Is The Wedding Ring Worn is labelled with On Which Finger Is The Wedding Ring Worn, On, Which, Finger, Is, The, Wedding, Ring, Worn..
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Whichwhich (hwich, wich),USA pronunciation pron.
- what one?: Which of these do you want? Which do you want?
- whichever: Choose which appeals to you.
- (used relatively in restrictive and nonrestrictive clauses to represent a specified antecedent): The book, which I read last night, was exciting. The socialism which Owen preached was unpalatable to many. The lawyer represented five families, of which the Costello family was the largest.
- (used relatively in restrictive clauses having that as the antecedent): Damaged goods constituted part of that which was sold at the auction.
- (used after a preposition to represent a specified antecedent): the horse on which I rode.
- (used relatively to represent a specified or implied antecedent) the one that;
a particular one that: You may choose which you like.
- (used in parenthetic clauses) the thing or fact that: He hung around for hours and, which was worse, kept me from doing my work.
- [Nonstandard.]who or whom: a friend which helped me move; the lawyer which you hired.
- what one of (a certain number or group mentioned or implied)?: Which book do you want?
any that: Go which way you please, you'll end up here.
- being previously mentioned: It stormed all day, during which time the ship broke up.
Fingerfin•ger (fing′gər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of the terminal members of the hand, esp. one other than the thumb.
- a part of a glove made to receive a finger.
- the breadth of a finger as a unit of measurement;
- the length of a finger: approximately 4½ in. (11 cm).
- an informer or spy.
- something like a finger in form or use, as a projection or pointer: a finger of land leading out into the bay; the finger on the speedometer.
- any of various projecting parts of machines.
- burn one's fingers, to suffer injury or loss by meddling or by acting rashly: If you get involved in the controversy, you may burn your fingers.
- give (someone) the finger, to express contempt for by or as by the obscene gesture of pointing the middle finger upward while folding the other fingers against the palm.
- have a finger in the pie:
- to have an interest or share in something.
- to meddle in something.
- keep one's fingers crossed, to wish for good luck or success, as in a specific endeavor: Keep your fingers crossed that I get the job.
- lay or put one's finger on:
- to indicate exactly;
remember: I know the name, but I can't put my finger on it.
- to discover;
locate: I haven't been able to lay my finger on the book you requested.
- not lift a finger, to make not even a small attempt;
do nothing: The house was falling into ruin, but he wouldn't lift a finger to repair it.
- put the finger on, finger (def. 22).
- slip through one's fingers:
- to elude one, as an opportunity not taken;
escape: She let the chance of a lifetime slip through her fingers.
- to pass or be consumed quickly: Money just slips through his fingers.
- snap one's fingers (at), to exhibit disdain or contempt (for): She snaps her fingers at the local gossip.
- twist or wrap around one's little finger, to exert one's influence easily or successfully upon: He has a remarkable talent for twisting people around his little finger.
- to touch with the fingers;
toy or meddle with;
- to touch with the fingers so as to mar or spoil: Please don't finger the vegetables.
- to pilfer;
- to play on (an instrument) with the fingers.
- to perform or mark (a passage of music) with a certain fingering.
- to inform against or identify (a criminal) to the authorities: He fingered the man who robbed the bank.
- to designate as a victim, as of murder or other crime.
- to touch or handle something with the fingers.
- to extend in or as in the shape of a finger: Landing piers finger out into the river along the city's shoreline.
Isis (iz),USA pronunciation v.
- 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of be.
- as is. See as 1 (def. 21).
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Wornworn (wôrn, wōrn),USA pronunciation v.
- pp. of wear.
- diminished in value or usefulness through wear, use, handling, etc.: worn clothing; worn tires.
- 3.See corresponding entry in Unabridged . fatigued, tired, spent.
Inviting preferred band to play at the wedding. Should you not produce a budget, advisable to receive the groomis preferred group for a "event" and sang a couple of tunes for groom and that bride. Then, "kidnap" the groom to singalong if the band is playing his songs. Effectively, he would say a lot of thanks for the items for the groom that actually not assumed.
Okay, that's four On Which Finger Is The Wedding Ring Worn are entertaining and nuts. Properly, we think this treasure could go to remember and recollects specifically you while the best friends who present presents such as this is outrageous. However, we're positive he'd have loved it.
Very classic car. Is hushed - however you ask authorization from your family of groom and the bride to alter the marriage vehicle. Hire a vehicle that is about his preference, then be "driver" on her wedding-day. Produce exclusive and hilarious decorations on the automobile. He'd be stunned at a gift for the groom fun's concept and mad.
More Galleries of On Which Finger Is The Wedding Ring Worn
Category: Wedding Ring. The Difference Between Wedding Rings And Engagement Rings was published on January 5th, 2018 by and tagged as: The Difference Between Wedding Rings And Engagement Rings, The, Difference, Between, Wedding, Rings, And, Engagement, Rings.
Category: Wedding Ring. Where Does The Wedding Band Go With The Engagement Ring was published on April 17th, 2018 by and tagged as: Where Does The Wedding Band Go With The Engagement Ring, Where, Does, The, Wedding, Band, Go, With, The, Engagement, Ring.